Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Here I Go Again.....

If you read that title and you thought Whitesnake, so was I.

Weigh In today and I am down .........3 lbs 6 oz. I can say adios to 230's and I don't ever want to see them again. EVER!!!!! Now to get out of the 220's, but that is not my immediate goal. It might take me weeks, so I need to concentrate on something smaller. Even 5 lbs seems like alot, especially when you are my age. Soooooo, I have decided to start the C25K program a little bit earlier than I had planned. I did W1D1 yesterday, plus I started weight training. I am doing an at home program because I hate going to the gym, not to mention that the closest gym right now is 40 miles away and I still don't have a car yet, so it would be totally unfeasible. I have started the ChaLean Extreme workout program from Beachbody. It is more of a second choice, I would rather do Cathe STS workouts, but I am saving away for those dvds. Maybe when I finish ChaLean I will have the STS program. I took my before pictures (my poor 15 yr old son is now damaged, poor kid) and measured my body fat percentage. I have this information stored away in a file, maybe one day when I feel brave I might share it. I am a little sore from yesterday's workout. You are suppose to really push yourself with the weight lifting and I don't think I went heavy enough on alot of the exercises, so I am surprised by the soreness. Today is a rest day, so I will just be walking on the treadmill.

I was suppose to post all of this yesterday, but I just too tired and muddled in the brain to get anything coherent written up. As far as education goes, I did manage to get through Chapter 1 of the C++ book, so this week I am aiming for 2 -3 chapters finished. I really don't want to mention my lack of looking at the PHP stuff. I tend to get distracted very easily, I have wandered off three times while writing up this blog.

I did take some pictures of the bat shawl I am working on. Unfortunately I am having trouble with blogger uploading the pictures so this will have to wait for another day. I am on the last row of bats and then I do the border, so I should finish the shawl sometime this week. Then I need to start planning on what I am going to knit for Christmas pressies. I probably should have started that idea sooner.

EDIT...Finally got it to work, here are two pictures of the work in progress






Time to go hit the treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment